1. Data collected:
- Access to content or services in which data is requested. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in order to access certain information or to use certain content or services on the Site, Avante Legal may require from the User certain personal data-which may include, basically, name, surname, email, company , position and professional contact data-. In these cases, Avante Legal will provide the User with the necessary information before proceeding with the processing of their data.
2. Responsible. Avante Legal, address at calle Velázquez, 59, 6º centro-izquierda, 28001 Madrid (Spain), is responsible for the processing of data that is collected or generated as a result of access, use and browsing of users through the Site and control of the Site.
3. Purpose. In addition to managing requests for information, content or services expressly requested by Users or with their consent, Avante Legal has a legitimate interest to use the information collected or generated to:
- the improvement of the Site, its management and its security;
- carry out studies to analyze the relevance and use of the Web, including through anonymized information, and
- when applicable regulations allow, inform Users about legal news through publications, seminars and other initiatives.
4. Communications. The data will not be communicated to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. As an exception, the Website may use third-party cookies in accordance with the Cookies Policy and the User’s consent.
- the voluntary access and navigation of the Users on the Site;
- la solicitud por los Usuarios de información o determinados contenidos o servicios;
- Compliance of legal obligations;
- the legitimate interest in improving the Site and its security, as well as in carrying out studies and analyses on the functioning and use of the Site; and,
- in the event that a User consents or applies the legal interest of Avante Legal, the delivery of legal news.
The data will be kept as long as there are contractual obligations stemming from the services or contents requested by the Users and, subsequently, until the extinction of legal or contractual liabilities that require to keep thems.
6. Users’ Rights. The User may exercise the rights of of access, rights to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability, where applicable, for which Avante Legal is responsible, by writing to the email address email@example.com or the following Address: Calle Velázquez, 59, 6º centro-izquierda, 28001 Madrid, evidencing your identity. You can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE AVANTE LEGAL ABOGADOS, S.L.L.P. WEB SITE
The following General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages which are part of the Avante Legal Abogados, S.L.L.P. (“Avante Legal”), web site, including the contents and services made available therein (the “Site”). Any person who has access to the Site (“User”) hereby accepts the General Conditions which shall be in force each time the Site is visited.
The contents and services that Avante Legal makes available to User in the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Contents” and the “Services”, respectively) may likewise be regulated by special conditions which shall prevail over the General Conditions in the event of a discrepancy (the “Special Conditions”). User likewise accepts the applicability of the relevant Special Conditions each time the corresponding Content or Service is used.
Consequently, User must read carefully the General Conditions each time s/he intends to use the Site and, if applicable, the corresponding Special Conditions, each time s/he intends to use the relevant Content or Service.
In any event, Avante Legal reserves the right to modify at any time and without prior notice, the appearance and structure of the Site, as well as the General Conditions and/or the relevant Special Conditions.
USE OF SITE
The Site does not purport to constitute a source of advice or a means to establish a professional client-attorney relationship or of any other kind.
Except as otherwise provided in the Special Conditions, the use of the Site shall be free of charge, notwithstanding the connection charge paid by the User to gain access through the relevant telecommunications network.
User acknowledges and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Site is made under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility at all times.
While making use of the Site, User undertakes not to act in any way that may damage the image, interests or rights of Avante Legal or of third parties, or that may damage, render useless or overload the Site, or that may impede, in any way, the normal use of the Site.
Avante Legal implements reasonable security measures. Nevertheless, User must be aware that the existing security measures for computer systems on the Internet are not entirely trustworthy and that, therefore, Avante Legal cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or any other elements that may cause alterations to User’s computer systems (hardware and software) or to his/her electronic documents and files contained in the said systems.
The Contents of the Site are made available to User by Avante Legal with information taken from its own and from third party sources.
Avante Legal tries to ensure that the Contents are of the best possible quality and reasonably updated, however, Avante Legal does not guarantee the usefulness, preciseness, completeness, relevance of the Contents and/or whether such Contents are up to date.
The inclusion of the Contents in the Site does not in any way constitute the provision of legal advice services. User acknowledges that, as the application of law to specific cases is not automatic and can vary depending on a wide range of circumstances, the information contained in the Contents is not sufficient to take decisions of any nature whatsoever. Therefore, the information contained in the Contents cannot be considered as an alternative to the provision of legal advice, likewise, Avante Legal does not recommend User to take decisions based on the information contained in the Contents without obtaining adequate professional advice.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
The General Conditions herein contained shall not be construed as to assign any industrial or intellectual property rights over the Site or over any of the parts thereof. User is therefore expressly prohibited to carry out any reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction, reusing, resending or in any way using, by any means or procedure, of any of the parts of the Site, except when it is lawful to do so or authorisation has been provided by the holder of the relevant rights.
User may visualise and obtain a temporary private copies of the Contents for exclusive and private use in his/her computer systems (hardware and software), provided that the intended purpose is not to develop any commercial or professional activity. User must abstain from obtaining or attempting to obtain, the Contents by means or procedures other than those which have been made available to him/her or indicated for that purpose, or which are normally used on the Internet (provided that the latter do not imply a risk of damage or uselessness for the Site). User shall respect at all times all the industrial and intellectual property rights existing over the Site, whether owned by Avante Legal or by third parties.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law and, unless otherwise established in the applicable regulations (including the regulations of users and consumers) any dispute shall be referred to the Courts of Madrid.
Should User have any queries in connection with these General Conditions or any other comment to make about the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org